We say: “Your Vision Determines Where You Go In Life!”
Possessing vision means having the ability to create and effectively communicate a picture of the future that builds on a realistic understanding of the present.
An Effectively Communicated Vision:
- Creates a meaningful purpose
- Inspires Passion and Interest
- Guides Decision Making and Strategy
- Conveys Values
- Is Aligned with Overall Values and Goals.
Our four levels of Vision are:
- Level 1: Personal Vision – Developing a vision of what you want your life to be like is a Personal Vision.Not depending on others or the world, only what you want to be.
- Level 2: Goals – This level of vision is turning your personal vision into short, medium and long term goals.
- Level 3: Community Vision – Leaders have a vision that relates to making the world a better place. For example, a true leader has a vision that, is intended to improve not just themselves, but the world around them.
- Level 4: Leadership Vision – A Leader has a clear vision of him or herself, then communicates that to their group.
Black Belts develop these skills as they develop into leaders. “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” – Gail Devers
About Our Schools
ATA Park Karate was founded in 1990 in Roselle Park, NJ, by 8th degree black belt, Chief Master Vincent Raimondi. The school has received an Ambassador Award as one of the top five academies in the country.
All three of our locations offer a variety of programs, for pre-school children ages 3-6, and elementary ages children 7 and up, as well as teen and adult training. All programs incorporate physical fitness, self-defense and traditional Songahm Taekwondo, taught with a focus on life skills, all in a supportive, positive environment.
Under Chief Master Raimondi, all of our schools are dedicated to creating tomorrow’s leaders- one black belt at a time.
For more information, call us at any one of our 3 schools. You can also visit our website at parkkarate.com.